









Ok so I'm playing catch up today. I realized I haven't posted anything fun in a while. And I finally decided to sit down and try to make my page cuter. All this time I thought it took a computer geek to figure it out. But hey it was so simple. Anyway, Ashlee and I had a fun pioneer day while Cody was at work. First we went to the Washington City parade. Not the best parade I've ever been to but hey Ashlee had fun. Then we headed to the park for all the fun and games. They start the festivities off with races for the kids. We tried this with Ash last year and it was a disaster. She was all excited to go and she was at the start line with grandpa and grandma and was supposed to run to me and cody. I say supposed to because as soon as the guy yelled GO. She stopped in her tracks and cried like no other. It was so sad!! But I always like her to try new things so I thought I'd have her try it again. This time grandma started her and I was at the finish line. And she did it. She didn't win but she sure tried. I was so happy when she crossed the finish line, I just couldn't believe it. So after that we decided we would attempt the booths and stuff again. I was afraid she would be like she was at the 4th of July park things. But she wasn't she played every game we took her to and she did it with a smile on her face. Infact she didn't want to leave. Then grandma took us to In-n-Out for lunch. It was a super hot but fun day. We went home and took naps so we could enjoy the fireworks late that night and waited for daddy to come home. The Washington City fireworks always out do the St. George fireworks by a mile and they were once again great this year. We were a lot closer to these ones than the ones for the 4th but that didn't faze Ash. She loved them, as long as her fingers were in her ears that is. Hope you enjoy the pics..
2 comments:
Your so good to keep up on your post Ashlee is really growing. Its amazing how one week something really bothers them and the next week they have totally forgotten about it. Give Ash a big Kiss from me.
Very cute pix of you guys. You make such a cute family. It looks like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment