Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I PASSED!!!!

I just found out an hour and a half ago that I passed my nursing exam!!! I have NEVER been so happy in my ENTIRE life.. Freedom and Life here I come!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

7 comments:

mindy said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Do you have any jobs lined up? I take my test on Friday... wish me luck!

Erika said...

Oh Tawsh, I am sooo happy for you! What a relief!! I've been thinkin' of you!

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Yeah for Tawsha Nicole! No more school and homework. Over the weekend while we were playing with Ashlee, she was so cute to say "My Mom is home studying for her test" She's learned what homework and hard work are from a young age, watching you. You're an amazing woman!

Kadee and Dust said...

Congratulations! Haley told me you passed. That is so neat. I bet it is such a relief to have it over with. I know you guys studied really hard for it.

Andrus Family said...

Congratulations....isn't that the most wonderful feeling in the world? I still don't think I actually passed...there was some mistake! Enjoy!

Lisha said...

Fantastic! I am so excited and thrilled for you! Great job!

daniharding said...

Soooooo exciting! You will be an awesome RN!