Here is my belly at 34 weeks, nice I know. I can not believe that I have 6 weeeks left already (or 2 1/2 if this pregnancy mimicks my first). I am very excited, and anxious to meet this little guy (Ryler, Luken, or Lucas--Yes, we finally agree on some names) But I truly love the fascination of pregnancy so much that I am also a bit sad that it is almost over, call me crazy I know. Most people about now are screaming "I'm done already, get it out!!!"
I do have 3 things that I could live without right now..the first is Good Ol' pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. It is the most annoying and awful thing. I can't do anything with my right hand without it being numb but yet burning and extremely painful all at the same time. It is something I can't describe, other than this sharp aching/burning pain all the way up to the middle of my arm. I had it bad in both hands with Ash and so far it is mostly right sided for now but it is starting in my left too. Yay!! That means a brace on both hands at night and trying to hang them both off the bed while I sleep, yeah figure that one out.
The second is not so much of a pain, it is mostly funny. My feet get ginormous and it is so funny to look at and play with while making dents and very sexy mind you. Last week they were only huge after along ten hour shift on my feet and in the mornign they'd be bony and cute again. This weeks is a different story, they are permanetly fat.My third thing not pictured is the freaking heat. Everywhere I go people have their freaking heater turned up to like 100 degrees. Even in my own home Iam not comfortable. My husband thinks it is too cold if the thermostat is set lower than 74/75. And that temp about kills me, especially at night. I hate to be hot anyway when I'm not pregnant and we constantly fight about how freaking hot our house is so this really isn't pregnancy related. In the summer he sets it to 80 and that is just sweltering.


5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Brings back some memories, swollen feet, carpel tunnel, and big belly! I also love being pregnant. Oh the nursery is so cute and I am getting so excited to meet him.
I LOVE b eing prego too!!! You're not the only one fascinated with it! It's amazing and I think that's why it goes by so fast :( It makes me want to have more and more. I can't imagine going through a pregnancy knowing it'll be your last one :( Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it. You look gorgeous!
I miss being pregnant...weird I know! You look great! I can't wait to see this little guy!
I can't believe you are almost done....I hope I get to see you in the office before you have your baby! Good luck with everything! Talk to you later!
You are so adorable. I loved being prego too...I totally get it. can't wait to meet the little guy. Good luck! xoxo
Post a Comment