













Ash had quite the eventful birthday this year. We had a family party and invited her grandparents and great grandparents (i can't find the pics but i know i took some) the Sunday before her party. Monday, her actual birthday, she got to open presents from mom and dad. Then dad took her to a movie (the Prince of Persia)..she also started summer kindergarten that day. The following weekend was her all friend party. It was the longest party ever but the girls had fun!! We had swimming at sandhollow, our house for cake and ice cream, then presents, a water party out back and then they hung out in Ash's room playing barbies and such!!
1 comment:
LOL In the pic with Ash & Aspen it looks like Aspen's grabbing Ash inappropriately!!! Aspen had fun.. I can't wait for Aspen's patry this weekend!
PS I was told about a new fun place for kids in town.. I wanna take Ash soon!!! K
Post a Comment