Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Duck Pond






One of Ashlee's best friends is a little girl named Ellie. I go to nursing school with her mom so needless to say our girls have gotten to know eachother. I watch Ellie every Wed. I try to keep them entertained so they don't get bored and on eachothers nerves too much. One day I found this cute little picnic area with a pond and some cute little ducks. I took the girls there one day to feed them bread and they had such a blast. Some of these pics turned out so cute. Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Aspen loves the ducks too. In fact, everytime she sees us get out the bread she screams "DUCKS!" But, honestly, they kind of scare me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I'm glad you were able to change your background... It's way cute!

Erika said...

Your background is very cute, good job and I loved reading all the updates! Funny how Ashlee liked to do some of the activities and not others, you never know with kiddos, eh?! And the duck pics are precious! And, btw, I hope her foot got better, scary!

SarahJane said...

very cute! I love the first pic of ash and ellie... it looks like something that should be on a hallmark card. what a cutie! I can't wait to see her again!!!

Chadburn said...

Those pictures of Ashlee and Ellie are so cute. Thanks for the birthday wish for Danny, he will love it

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Those pics are so cute. We really do need to do more together. I'm just such a home-body that the only times I really do things is when I have people visiting that I need to entertain, then I think of you to come along. We'll work on that! Only 36 days till Vegas!!

mindy said...

It looks like you are having a fun summer! You're blog is really cute! Let's not talk about school quite yet...