Nursing School is officially underway as of Monday. So it's day #2 and I already have an ulcer. I have been planning on a certain clinical schedule which my friend and I requested as it works best for us since we take our girls to the same preschool and babysitter. Then to my surprise at orientation yesterday my whole schedule for the entire semester was completely different than I had planned, and completely different than my friend's. We complained and threw a fit and I got it back to the way it was. That is the first thing. Then for some odd reason my online college page where you get all of your important papers for class and such was wiped out last night so I couldn't print any of my power points or syllabus. This morning when I woke up, it was back up and running but my computer sucks so I had to scamble to work to get everything printed that I needed and not be late for class. (Have you ever tried to hurry a 3 year old? Well it doesn't work!!) I am in the first group of my class that gets to do a presentation which means I have just over two weeks to write a 6 page APA paper and put together a group presentation. YUCK!! I am trying to work full time and do school full time so I am spread so thin. If I don't have class then I am at work. I am in the presidency of the Student Nurses Association, which means I have a lot of extra stuff to do. I am incharge of all our service projects and spend atleast two hours on my computer each night doing stuff for that. My biggest complaint is I have had this trip to Vegas planned for next weekend for months. I have two tests to take right before I go because they are due when I get back, along with my paper due right after. So I am debating on if I should even go. GRRRRR!!! So this is advance notice that my blogging may have come to a halt. Sorry!!
5 comments:
Ahhhh!! Tawsha! I am so sorry! Let me know if I can ever help you with anything!!
I'm sorry Tawsh. I hope all goes well. If you need anything let me know!!!
Good luck with all Tawsh....sounds super busy, but I know you can do it!
Sorry girl...but unfortunately your going to be forced to come to Vegas and have fun with us Girls!!
So sorry Tawsh! Things are going so well already!!! Well I really hope things look up. I can't believe you're taking on so much. I didn't know you were working full time! Slow down super woman!
Post a Comment