So Ashlee got home last night later than I had anticipated, not til 9pm. (she was gone from Sun @ noon to Thurs night). She seemed like she'd grown up over just 5 days. It was so weird, she looked so big and was talking different, her hair even looked longer and a slightly different color. Ash, daddy, and me had so much fun for the short time before bed that I almost didn't want to put her to bed. After 4 nights of sleeping right next to grandma she did not want to go into her own bed at all. But in she went anyway and we shut the door and she went right to sleep. I woke her up the next morning at the same time I always do (6:30 am, trying to get her back on her schedule). We played together for a while and then we went to feed her favorite ducks. After that we went and did some school shopping for both of us. Her school starts Sept 2nd and she gets to do karate, dancing, gymnastics, music and academics. She is so excited about karate thats all she talks about. She says she gets to wear a kung fu panda outfit. She helped me pick out a back pack for her self. There was dora, all the different princesses, elmo, hello kitty and more. We walked out of there with kung fu panda. Its a cute girly pink one with floweres but still kung fu panda. She must really be excited for karate. Which kinda surprises me. She is such a girl and all, I thought she'd be more into the ballet shoes and tu tu's. But I guess thats waht kids are, ful of surprises. We made it home just in time for her nap and much to my surprise she went right to sleep. I work her up 4 hours later and we went swimming. I was so proud of her, for the first time ever she was swimming all over the pool with her life jacket on. It was great!! She has never trusted that it will hold her up. She was so excited that she was doing it too. It was the most fun we have ever had swimming together. One thing that was so cute is she would get her arms going too and say look mom I'm like the olympics. so it was a wonderul day today, it was good to spend a whole day with her all to myself and just have fun. I'm glad she's back!!!!!
1 comment:
What a cutie, they are growing up fast, eh?!
Post a Comment