Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lets get you up to date...

Sorry I haven't posted anything for so long. I have been overwhelmed with school, work, and other normal motherly things in life. But know that my twice a week night clinical shifts are over and the Senior Games are done I have a bit more free time (if thats what you call it). So here are a few pics of things that have gone on over the last little bit. I thought there would be more stuff but I guess I was also slacking in the picture taking department as well.
Ellie, Ava and Ashlee on their way to preschool. I car pool with these two moms and this was my first day taking all 3 of them to school, it was fun to have all of them.
For my dads 50th birthday in Aug, we went to "Cursed Kolob!!" I call it that because every single time I go something bad happens. I think that Kolob actually means something about where God dwells or whatever and I have decided that I apperantly don't belong with Him or something. (I am kidding, but I really want to know why I am punished every time I go. A long time ago when I went there with my family as a child my mom got us stuck in the lake while it was raining and we had to walk from Kolob to Laverkin, It was awful!! Then we went again when I was a kid and my dog got attacked by a pit bull and almost died. My dad had tochoke the pitbull with his hand and pour Coke down its eyes and throat to get it to release its teeth from around my dogs neck.Again Awful!! So then Cody and I go and we get stuck in some mud and gave to get towed out. We went again later with a few of Cody's relatives and I got a $75 ticket for fishing with the wrong kind of bait. Super Awful!! That was the last time we went and it was over 5 years ago. So when my dad wanted to go for his birthday I just knew it was a bad idea. As you can tell from the pics we actually had a blast. Ash loved fishing in the boat and was so hot and wanted to swim. She didn't have any clothes to swim in and I thought she'd be afraid (since she is usually afraid of everything) so I told her she could get in and she did and swam for hours. I was amazed. She really had a great time. It was fun to spend the afternoon with my dad an Lori. We cruised all over the lake in his new birthday boat and just talked. No fish caught of course. I don't think that place is all that good for fishing. Well we get all cleaned up and ready to go and I thought for a second we had made it free and clear but Nope. We had a flat tire..Awful!! and we will not be going there again. I took this pic of Ash while she was checking out these little flowers and was amazed at how cute it actually turned out. I wonder what she's thinking about with that little smile on her face.I forgot I had taken these pics on the 4th of July. This is Ashlee holding my friends 8 month old baby. Her name is Ivey. Ashlee loves her, look how cute she'd be with a baby sister!! (Come on Cody get with the program.)


1 comment:

SarahJane said...

what cute pix! It was good to see you finally posted something! It looks like you guys are having a great time and I can't wait to see you next week!!!! :P