Cute pics! I only took 4 pictures and they were at the temple, so I don't have any. Strange for a picture loving girl like myself. But oh well, I just have borrow off of everyone else. Where are the pictures of your yard? Or are you going to make me drive by?
Married for 10 years. Have a beautiful daughter, and a handsome little boy. I am an RN at Southern Utah Womens Health Center where I've worked since 1999. Cody has worked as an automotive tech/trans rebuilder at AAMCO transmission for 6 years. We live in Middleton. Life is good:)
1 comment:
Cute pics! I only took 4 pictures and they were at the temple, so I don't have any. Strange for a picture loving girl like myself. But oh well, I just have borrow off of everyone else. Where are the pictures of your yard? Or are you going to make me drive by?
Post a Comment