Tomorrow marks the beginning of working 8 days in a row without a day off, so today I am trying to play catch up. I got my midterm paperwork done for my preceptorship, did our taxes ( we made out pretty good this year), and finished our front yard. My house is clean thanks to my mother in law who surprised me while I was out of town so I thought I'd finally post some new pics since I don't have to clean my house today. I put Ash in soccer with St. George City. It was Smart Start which means they basically learned how to handle a soccer ball (dribbling, throwing in, kicking, stopping, running backwards and such). She did really good. It was the funniest thing I have ever watched though. All the kids were pretty uncoordinated and were often in their own little world. Here's a few pics of that. Then this past weekend we went to my cousins wedding in Fielding, UT. Ashlee got to wear a dress that matched the wedding line. She looked adorable in it. She even got to wear a flower boquet around her wrist and she thought that was pretty special. She sorta demolished it though as she tore of the pettles one by one saying "He loves me..he loves me not". I have no idea where she picked that up from. Now she's been apart of two weddings in her short little life and she will often tell me about how "she got married". How funny that she thinks that. And the thing I am most proud of right now is our landscaping. Our front yard is done..and it looks totally awesome.
PS I was gonna post pics today but my camera has a dead battery so once that charges I'll do it.. Sorry..
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
2 comments:
Very, very busy! 8 days in a row, sheesh! Good luck. And it was good to see you quick the other day!
Awe-man... I read the whole long post and got to the bottom and there was no pictures. Now you're probably too busy to post them. Bummer, I'll have to just come to you house to see it then.
Post a Comment