Monday, April 6, 2009

Ashlee's First Primary Activity











So Ash started going to Primary a few times since Jan with one of her friends. They were both old enough not to be in nursery anymore and she loves going. She has the cutest teacher ever! So they had their first primary activity of the year and it was a cute little Easter Egg hunt at our little neighborhood park. Here are a few pics. Before it stared she had to push her bucket on the swing. What a dork! They also colored a few eggs and she loved doing it and actually stayed pretty clean. I however ruined a pair of brand new shoes. Grrr!! I hope she does better at the big hunt this Sat. She was concentrating so much on running and being fast that she forgot to look down at the ground and stop if she saw an egg. I think she zoomed right passed a dozen eggs or so much to the greatfullness of her slower friends behind her. She actually ended up with 7 eggs thanks to me. I helped her find some hidden ones.

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

How fun I remember those days and how much fun they where. Thats great Ashlee enjoys Primary I think they learn so many good things while there. You and Cody better watch out she'll be dragging you there one day

Unknown said...

Good job on getting the niece brainwashed early on!

Erika said...

Primary Activities are super fun for those little ones....she looks like she's having a blast. I love her swinging her basket on the swing..hilarious.