

I can hardly believe that next Saturday I will have officially graduated from nursing school with my Associates degree in nursing. It has been the longest road ever that at times seemed like it had no end but I have done it. I owe a lot to my patient husband and daughter and my mother in law who has been a huge support in my life. I have also recieved many words of encouragement from other family and friends. I could not have done it without all of you on my side. Anyway, I did my best at getting invites out to all of you without being able to spend money on the fancy invitations I had dreamed of But incase anywone was missed I thought I'd post them too. In addition to these ceremonies, there will be an Open House at my mother in laws house Sat May 2nd from 6pm to 8pm. her address is 2407 E 80 N Circle in St. George. Please RSVP if you plan on coming tothe open house. Thanks!
1 comment:
WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU! I could never accomplish what you have. Thanks also for giving my family another reason to come down and visit. Jeff and I will for sure be at the Open House, so can this count as my RSVP?
Post a Comment