Saturday, May 2, 2009

Graduation!!!







I don't have much time to do a big post of all the pics I have but I wanted to share a couple to let you know how excited I am. The one of Ashlee is her wanting badly to dress like me, she had to pose and said this is her mysterious look. (I think she has seen a few too many episodes of America's Next Top Model). When I get more time I will post lots more than this so check back.

4 comments:

Lacy J. said...

A big congrats to you Tawsha! Holy cow you are amazing! I found your blog-yeah! Ashlee is so stinkin cute and so big since the last time I saw her. What are you going to do now with your RN? Keep updating it was good to see ya on the blog!

Erika said...

CONGRATS Tawsh! I am so super excited for you!! And love Ashlee's mysterious pose, how funny!! I loved catching up on your blog...the horse pics, Easter, etc. Good to "see" you!!

Lisha said...

A HUGE C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S! That is so awesome that you graduated and got your nursing degree! I know how hard it is, and how great it feels to have it done! Way to go Tawsha...good job!:) You will be a fantastic nurse (oh wait, you already were!)

JeriAnn said...

I'm so proud of you! I wish I could have been there to share the big day with you!