Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July
























































Our day started out at the Vernon Worthen Park for some good old 4th of July games. Last year was terrible. Ash wouldn't do anything and we pretty much had to force her to do what little she did. We were hot and ornery with how she was acting so Cody didn't want to go this year and I didn't make him. I didn't even want to go myself. But I wanted to give her one more chance so we went. We actually spent like 4 hours there and had a blast.I was mostly impressed that she rode the train and she got on the swings by herself and even buckled herself up. I didn't even have to go in with her. After that we went home and ate lunch with dad and enjoyed some nice cold sno cones. Later on we went to our friends house and had a dutch oven dinner and played horse shoes. They did fireworks at their house but we wanted to go watch the big St. George ones instead so we went off on our own for a while and then met back up with them later for Volley ball. Due to the slowness of my stupid computer, I am only posting a few pics.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I always like the 4th of July at Vernon Worthen Park....miss it!

I can't believe Ashlee has excema that bad! WoW! I am glad it has cleared up, poor little girl.

I think I recognize her swim teacher, is her name Emily? I think swim lessons are so good for kids. Fun!