Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wanna see a terrible case of exczema?






















So here are some pictures I took of Ashlee's rash right before I took her to see Dr. Pinkston for NAET. (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique). Her skin is usually this bad every day of her life since she was a baby. I took her to this docotor and she was tested and treated for Vitmin C allergy as well as to sugar and pet dander. They use muscle response to see what you are allergic to and then they treat your pressure points along your spine to make it so your body is no longer allergic to it. I was so skeptical at first but after three visits, ashlee has the most beautiful skin. I don't have to use all of her medicine anymore and rarely use lotion. She doesn't cry about her legs hurting. Is it some how coinsidence or did this crazy treatment actually work? You got me.

1 comment:

The Isoms said...

Oh your poor girl! That looks awful!