Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Las Vegas


I know y'all are lookin' at my belly. Cody was so kind as to say, "How pregnant did you say you were"? I was not even 12 weeks when this pic was taken, yes I know I'm gettin'a good start.


Me and my hot mamma.
Headed out for a night on the strip. And yes this pic was taken at 1 or 2 am, we were just finishing dinner and decided to head out. Crazy I know!!


Last year, my mom's twin sister started a tradition of a Girl's Weekend in Vegas. This was our second year, and it was lots of fun. My mom, me, and my grandma went down Friday afternoon to meet the other girls. My aunt (my mom's twin sister), and her two daughters and daughter in law who had gotten there the day before us. We stay in my aunt's time share condo thats like the Trendwest Resort here in St. George only you feel like you are in the Bahamas or something. My favorite thing there is the lazy river and it has both a pool and hot tub lazy river. So cool!! We did lots of swimming, tanning, shopping, EATING, and walking. Everyone but me rode the Stratosphere rides due to my present condition and I think that was my only bored moment. My mom didn't want me to be sitting alone in a casino at 2 am so she chose not to ride it either and sitting by her while she gambled was how we passed the time.

1 comment:

daniharding said...

Tawsh! You look gorgeous! I love your hair. Sounds like you guys had a blast. I want to do a girls weekend in Vegas, and way to go on the muzzle loader! ha! I love to hunt, but I have never tried that one! Good on ya!