




I have wanted to put Ash in this since sha was 3 but this particular class either conflicted with her preschool or my work schedule so I could never make it work. But thanks to maternity leave we did it this time..and she loves it and i'm amazed at how flexible she is. This is them stretching out first. It turnned out the Thurs class only had two kids so they moved us to join the Tues class so now there is 4 girls and 2 boys. Sorry the pics aren't that good I'm taking them through glass.
Working on handstands..
They walked up the wall here but I took the pic too soon, she ended up getting her legs straight up and held it there for a bit.
This is a trampoline thing that helps them work on balance.
This is the end of a front summersault where she makes them land like this, pretty natural looking gymnast I think. I'm trying to decide what lessons to sign her up for when she starts kindergarten. Right now she does violin, singing, tap, ballet, tumbling at preschool and I am trying to decide which one to continue her in. She likes them all but I think would have the most fun in dance or gymnastics..If you ask her what she wants to do she says gymnastics.
6 comments:
Where do you do Gymnastics? everywhere I've looked has an age limit of 4-5....
Looks like you have your hands full-I bet it is so fun though:) Lucan is a doll and I think he looks like Ashley when she was a babe-cute cute cute!
So cute...love the picture of Lucan in his basket! And gymnastics looks like lots of fun!
cute pics.. I cant believe how old Ash is looking! Its been way too long. I am so glad I got to see, and hold, your little guy while I was waiting for my sister to get out of surgery. What a cool coincidence. Your fam is beautiful. Take care!
How fun! You're such a fun mom to sign Ashley up for gymnastics!
What an adorable mom you are! I love the pics of Ash and Luke! I miss them :(
Post a Comment