
Aunt Shante

and Uncle Sean came down from Salt Lake to see Lucan and 2 other new baby boys they knew that were born and counting baby Kaelin that is 4 new boys total for them.

this is my uncle Marty and I've never seen him so smiley in my life..

his wife Amy

my grandpa and his 2nd wife since my bestest grandma died.

my darling cousin trudy (who i hear is gonna be next having a baby)

cody's grandparents (its not the best pic i know but its all i got)

my grandma..i think this is her happy face but oh man was i afraid she was gonna drop him. you have to know her, she's a bit on the crazy side.

grandma lori

who married my dad.. i love his smile in this pic

grandpa danny

and grandma cheryl

this is grandpa alan..he is engaged to my mom and i think they are getting married in oct?? at least thats what they said like 2 years ago.

and grandma dee.
1 comment:
Fun pictures... and you can't really announce to the world that I'm next having a baby until I am actually pregnant. Who knows who might beat us to it. But, because you're my "nurse Tawsha" I'm sure you'll be pretty stinkin' close to the first to know.
Post a Comment