Monday, September 6, 2010

Pioneer Day
















Ok so I know its Labor Day and I'm a bit behind but eh, who cares!! Anyway, I took Ash to the Washington City Parade while Lucan stayed home with daddy. I met Cheryl there with Nate (she was tending Nate and Kael for the week)..Later that night we did our own fireworks with Cody's parents for the kids since no huge displays were happening anywhere near us. (I'm still sad to have missed that this year, but doing our own was fun too I guess)..For more pics than these check the chadburn family blog..( i get sick of blogging the same thing on both, so i decided to put some here and some there)

1 comment:

Erika said...

I am so bugged that we never have taken our kids to a Pioneer Day! Errrr. I went as a kids, but we've never really lived in a place where they had any celebrations, except when they were tiny. You are so lucky and I am so jealous! :)