Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Day

Today was WOD#29 for me and #12 for Cody.
The WOD 21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3.
Front squats 95/65
sit ups
jump squats
30 sec wall sit after each round.

I used the 45 lb bar for the whole workout..I wanted dumbells by me incase I had to drop down in weight...I searched and searched for the 15's but they were missing, so I got 20's. But I didn't need to use them. Pam told me I was going too fast as I was finishing my 6 reps and I was gonna go up for the last set of 3 just to try but the 65 lb was taken and I didn't wanna weight, so I just kept my momentum going. I finished the WOD in 19:20..after I stretched out I had Cody come spot me for the 65 lb and I did 3 or 4. I left with a good feeling today, felt worked, tired, the right amount of sore and I knew I had improved..When I got home I was looking back in my CrossFit folder and realized that WOD #4 was also a front squat and I used a PVC pipe..I can't stop smiling knowing that I improved that much..Cody did awesome, he used 75 lbs for 5 rounds and then 85 lbs for the last two..He looks so good lifting too, I love it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Tawsh! I need to see what I used back then :) I knew you could do RX! Doesn't it feel amazing!?

Andrus Family said...

My brother in law does cross fit! He loves it....maybe one day I'll work up the nerve! Keep it up and post some pics of your new hot bod!