Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ashlee's First Lost tooth..

Ash lost her first tooth on Sept 3, 2011..It had been a loose tooth for quite a while. She gaurded it very well. One day Cody and I were taking a nap while Lucan was too and she was just doing her own thing in her room. When I woke up and went to check on her she was sitting on her bed eating an apple. I asked her how she was doing and she said good but this tooth of mine is really bugging me. I want it out NOW!! I wanted to make this first experience a fun one to remember so while daddy and Lucan were still asleep we looked on youtube about kids loosing their first tooth. Thats when I decided we better get the video camera out. I just handed Ashlee some gauze and let her do her own thing. She tried all sorts of things and we got it all on video. She is hilarious. She copied all of what she saw on you tube and we were laughing so hard that this wasn't scary for her at all. I was the one to finally pull it out though. She was gettting sick of trying. All I had to do was touch it with the gauze and it fell out in my finger. She didn't feel a thing and when I showed her the tooth she was so dang happy..





The tooth fairy wanted to make this first tooth a special treasure too so she brought lots of goodies but nothing too big and fancy at the same time. Fairy dust sprinkled her bed. She got gum, a tooth brush, toothpaste and $1 in change. She was very satisfied!!!





No comments: