Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lucan had surgery!!!











































On March 23, 2011, Lucan had surgery. He was such a good and brave boy!! It was so sad though to see him dressed in his little gown and then have him taken away. I knew he'd be ok and that the procedure was simple but being an RN has its set backs sometimes (I always think of the worst and strangest situations). Surgery was quick and recovery was longer. I can't explain how it felt holding my half asleep screaming baby, that would not be calmed by anything. He thrashed and screamed and thrashed some more and Cody and I took turns holding him til we couldn't take it anymore. We got home and he was pretty sleepy for a while but then he was back to normal and started walking that very next day. His poor ears were holding him back this whole time. He must have felt like he was walking on a cruise ship the whole time, hence the stumbling and tipping over constantly.

No comments: