Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy


Ok I know, I haven't been updating much lately. I've just been too busy to sit at the computer too long. I am trying to study for my LPN boards (hence the pic, this is how I feel right now)which I am taking later.(I don't want ya'll to know when so I don't have to tell you if I don't pass) Plus every weekend has been chuck full of stuff. It's kinda fun to have things to do but its a bummer at the same time because it makes the summer go by too fast and that only means that school will start again. YUCK!! This week I am getting ready for my anniversary (tomorrow), Ashlee's party (Saturday), and Fathers day ( Sunday). Then Ash starts swimming lessons again. We have something planned every weekend from now til mid August. I hope to take lots of pictures and get lots of them posted. Anyway, catch up with all of you later. Happy blogging!!

PS I notice I am not the only one that doesn't update atleast once a week. I think we all could do a little better.

2 comments:

SarahJane said...

It was so good to see you guys when Nate and I went down there. I wish we could have been there for Ashlee's birthday (and grandma and grandpa's thing... and whatever else is going on there!) We sure miss you guys. How was Ashlee's party anyway???
Well, take care!
love,
sarah

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

Ashlee's party turned out really fun. She got lots of cute things. I can't remember what your mom said you got her though. It was cute she almost cried when she blew out her candles cause everyone was clapping and yelling and it was way to much attention for her. She is so shy!! As soon as I take my big test Monday I will post some pics. Speaking of posting..When you gonna get back into it. Oh and do you ever check out KSL.com for cars. Cody has been looking so we can get something when we sell our car and there is a lot of good stuff up in your area that is cheap and half decent too.