Ok my stress is over. I just found out today that I passed my LPN test. I am so overwhelmed with excitement. Now I can finally enjoy whats left of my summer. Anyway, Ashlee had a very fun 3rd birthday. Here are some pics. It was a cute little princess party at Jumpin Jacks. Notice the picture of her blowing out her candles and then that look on her face as she is looking at her daddy. There was way too much attention on her with the song and everyone clapping and shouting as she blew out her candles that the poor little girl pretty much started to cry. She looked at Cody with this look of "Help me, I don't know if I like this". The later pictures are of her watering her tree. My dad gave her a tree for her birthday last year and I thougt it would be cute to get pictures of her watering it each year on her birthday to see how they grow together.
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
5 comments:
COngrats on passing your test! What a relief huh! Enjoy the rest of your summer! Happy Birthday to Ashlee!
Hey Tawsh!
Great job on passin' the test! I can't believe Ashley is 3!! She looks so cute with her cake ;o)
~Marci
I'm sooo happy that you passed your test! Congrats. We miss you guys and hope all else is well. Ash is adorable and growing up so fast. I love the pix of her and Cody.
Love you guys!
Sarah
Congrats so much on passing! What a relief! On to bigger and better things! And Ashlee's party looks fun, that look on her face is too precious...too much fun and cheering, eh?!
Congrats tawsha! thats so awesome. you're going to have to be my new tutor so i can get through this next year or two ha
Post a Comment