Sunday, December 14, 2008

Saturday Fun














































So as of Friday at 4pm I was officially done with this semester and on Christmas Break!! The feeling is so sureal, I can't believe I am in my 4th semester of nursing school now and have only 4 1/2 months left. Anyway, Ashlee and I had a fun Saturday together to celebrate no more homework for a few weeks. We started the day off by having breakfast with Santa. She loved it!! She went right up to him and sat on his lap and told him what she wanted for Christmas. I was impressed more than words can say. She got a bag of goodies from him along with the picture of her sitting on his lap and got to enjoy her favorite breakfast..Pancakes. Later that day I took her to her first play.. Sleeping Beauty. It was put on by kids from 5 to maybe 15, it was so cute and Ash loved that too. She especially loved that she got to dress up like a princess, she got lots of attention from people in the audience. Her favorite part of the play was of course the singing and dancing. Here are the pics from our fun day. I look forward to getting to enjoy my friends and family a bit more over the next 3 weeks before I am off and running again on my final semester of school EVER!!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Congrats Tawsh! That's so exciting!! I am sure you are thrilled! It looks like a fab Saturday! And I got your message about Ashlee and told Noah...he got a silly grin on his face!

Chadburn said...

Our little doodle butt is sure growing up. Look how brave she is to sit on Santa's lap and take pictures with him!!!! She is such a joy and as she gets older, her personality is really shining!

Mandy said...

such cute pictures. Hope your holiday was fantastic!!

justinsarah said...

It was so good to see you guys over Christmas. Wish we could have stayed longer, but we'll have to take a trip down there sometime soon! :D