Monday, January 26, 2009

Jam Packed

I know, I know..I am way behind on posting and those pics have got to be getting old. I even got the coolest new camera for Christmas but have yet to use it. I started my last semester of nursing school...and my last semester of school EVER for that matter and I am busier now than ever. I will be done with my classes on Feb 20th. That includes assignments, tests, papers and everything. Then I start my preceptor on March 2nd. For those of you that don't know what that is, It means that I work at the hospital for 8 twelve hour shifts with the same nurse following me, teaching me, and making sure I do things right. Then da, da, dum.. I am done and will graduate on April 30th from the nursing program and on May 1st from Dixie College. I hope to do 2 twelve hour shifts a week so I can get that done my the end of March and study all of April for my RN-NCLEX test in Vegas. So that is why I am not blogging. I am crammed busy til Feb 20th with two to three tests a week and assignments galore. Ashlee is still loving preschool, and actually went to primary for the first time on Sun and loved it!! She is doing swim lessons again, and next weekend will start soccer. Then I think I am gonna sign her up for a ballet/jazz class thats way cheap and close to our house. She is so funny lately, we just love her. I can't believe she will be 4 in five months. Cody has nothing new to update on. He is just the same old Cody. Pretty boring I know..Actually there is one thing. He is finally taking up landscaping. I hope that means our yard will finally get done to enjoy this summer. That would be a great graduation gift I think..

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I can't believe you are almost done with school. Wahoo! And congratulations! That went by fast. (Although probably not for you!) Good luck on your preceptorship. Were are you doing it at? What floor or area? Are you still working at SUWHC? ARe you planning on staying there after you graduate? Just curious.:)