Labor and Delivery...that's awesome. That's cool you are staying at SUWHC. Are they going to pay you as much as the hospital? So Cindy and Karen A. are the only ones that work there from back when I was there? Where is Karen H.?, Ginger?, and Cheryl? Do you like the other people that work there? Does my cousin Jacie still work there? And doesn't one of DR. Astle's daughter's or something? Just curious......April Barden still there? Oh, how I don't miss that woman!!:)
Married for 10 years. Have a beautiful daughter, and a handsome little boy. I am an RN at Southern Utah Womens Health Center where I've worked since 1999. Cody has worked as an automotive tech/trans rebuilder at AAMCO transmission for 6 years. We live in Middleton. Life is good:)
2 comments:
Labor and Delivery...that's awesome. That's cool you are staying at SUWHC. Are they going to pay you as much as the hospital? So Cindy and Karen A. are the only ones that work there from back when I was there? Where is Karen H.?, Ginger?, and Cheryl? Do you like the other people that work there? Does my cousin Jacie still work there? And doesn't one of DR. Astle's daughter's or something? Just curious......April Barden still there? Oh, how I don't miss that woman!!:)
cute picture. I cant believe how big Ash has gotten. crazy its been a year since I worked with you guys.
Post a Comment