Monday, February 23, 2009

Who does she look like?
















I often think its so funny when you run into people and they have such a strong opinion of who your kids look like eventhough they do not know the other parent. Of course they think they look like the parent they are with, what else do they know better when they've never seen her next to the other. Or you also get the fathers side of the family thinking they look like the dad and visa versa for the mothers side. I just think its funny. Well, I was looking at our scrapbooks with Ash the other night (since I have TIME to do things like that with her now). and wanted to prove to everyone who she really looks like. I tried scanning in these pics and had to do the whole scrap book page cause I don't know how to do any different. So what do all of you think? Again, I know Cody's page is on there twice but I couldn't figure out how to get her pic by each of us for a better comparison.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She TOTALLY looks more like you!!!

Andrus Family said...

Tawsha...I didn't know you had a blog! I found you by accident through Emily's blog. I work with her at the hospital and obviously you two are in school together! What a small world! Ashlee is so cute...she looks a lot like my neice Madison. Check out my blog, I'm pretty sure I have a picture of her a couple of posts back! Talk to you later!

justinsarah said...

I think she looks more like you too!