Yesterday we had class pics taken for our upcoming graduation. The one pic is all 40 of us and some of our instructors. Then the second is off all the students who either had babies during nursing school and then 3 that are pregnant now. And NO I am not in that picture! (Sorry, the pics are so small, you can click on them to make them a little bigger if you want.) To date I have 2 weeks of classes which will include 3 tests, 3 final exams, and a research paper. YUCK! Thats a lot crammed into 2 short weeks. Then I start my preceptorship on Labor and Delivery. Oh that light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter, I can't wait to be done!!!!!!!
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
4 comments:
Too bad you won't be in Labor and Delivery ibn July! ;)
Good Luck with the testing!
Very very cool Tawsh~ I'm so excited for you, you've been working hard for a long time!!
WOW! You are so darn dedicated :) I admire that mucho mucho! When you are done, I hope you have time to take a vacation or something...I think everyone deserves relaxation--especially nurses!
Me
The countdown BEGINS! how did you get these pictures so soon?
Post a Comment