Thursday, July 23, 2009

Due West & Lady Antebellum
























































So last night I took Ashlee to the DW & Lady A concert and we had a blast. It was an awesome concert!! I am so happy for my cousin's talent and what him and his band have going for them. They really have awesome things in store for them and are going to be huge real soon. Here are some pics from the night of both bands. At the end Ash had them sign her CD case, she thought that was pretty cool and then we got a pic with them. I'm sad cause I think it will be a while before I can see them again, they are so addicting to listen too.

1 comment:

Andrus Family said...

It sure was fun to catch up on your blog! which on o fthe band members is your cousin? I wanted to go but we had a family reunion up in Beaver that we went to instead! Ashlee is darling...growing so big! My sister-in-laws have used Pinkston in the past as well and have had the same results...I don't know what it is, but it works! What are you up to? ARe you still at the office?