Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of preschool.


This is how I found her when I went to wake her up to get ready for school.


I could not get her to wake up. She kept saying "No, I'm too tired, I don't want to go to school today".



Then she covered up her head and told me to go away.




















































This is Ashlee's second year of preschool. She goes to Little Gems Preschool and Performing Arts. Miss Annette is her teacher, and she loves it. This year she has a teacher "Coach Brittany" from jump bunch that does a sports class with them. She will aslo be learning violin. It's gonna be a great year and I can't believe it is her last before Kindergarten.

3 comments:

Chadburn said...

oh our little doodle butt, Hope she had a good day back to school, she seemed to love it.

Anonymous said...

I saw her, what?, 3 weeks ago?? And she looks way more grown up now! Did she color that well last year?? I noticed she stayed in the lines, Aspen doesn't do that AT ALL!

daniharding said...

She is so cute! I love her hair clips!