

We have finally made the announcement to friends and family that we are FINALLY expecting baby #2. I am due March 25, 2010 and out of all of us I am pretty sure Ashlee is the MOST excited!! I swear that every day for the past year it seems she asks every day something about her future as a big sister, "Mon, when I'm a big sister can I do such and such with the baby" or "this toy would be cool for my baby" or "my baby can sleep in my room" or "my baby would like this". Well you get the idea, she has been ready for quite some time and can hardly contain herself. These pictures are from Saturday morning when we told her. I made a photo copy of the ultrasound pic for her to keep for her own. And she has carried that thing every where she goes, she eats with it next to her, sleeps with it, takes it to the babysitter and well you get the idea of that too. I think she is gonna make this pregnancy that much more exciting. For me, I am doing great, no sickness and the baby looks good so far. I wasn't that sick with Ashlee but I did throw up quite a bit and this time nada. I hope that since I am 11 weeks now that I will just skip the morning sickness part, and hope it doesn't come later. Does this mean its a boy? Hmmm?
PS--I know her face looks kinda dorky but I think she is just cheezin it so hard, this isn't her natural smile.
6 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! Ashlee is so cute. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Congrats!! How fun! Ashlee does look VERY excited...what a great helper she will be!
Tawsha, I am so excited for you! Ashlee will have so much fun...and she is at an age where she can help tons! I didn't really have that! Oh well, I'm excited for your family! Now here is the question...who are you going to see with Dr. Ott gone?
Oh Tawsh! I am soo excited for you and especially Ashlee! So much fun! How sweet that she carries the ultrasound pics around with her. I am glad you haven't been sick. Good luck with all of it.
As to your question about moving, we just moved about a mile away. No biggie really, except the hideous moving part of it all. Ick!
Congratulations! It's about time!:) I am so excited for you. Glad you aren't feeling sick too.:)
Post a Comment