Friday, June 11, 2010

first cereal

Lucan's dr said that i could start him on cereal earlier than usual cause he is so big and at times is quite the ravenous eater. I tried one day thinking he'd just gag and push it out and totally not be ready. But, to my surprise he did really well with it. His tongue reflex was gone and he didn't gag once. It was pretty funny cause he devoured the whole bowl in just a few seconds flat and we weren't very messy either. I have a feeling this boy is gonna always know how to eat. This video doesn't really capture his impatience with my spoon work or his cute sounds he makes while he eats (cause of my noisy attention seeking commentator in the background) but you get the idea. (well, unless your stomach can't handle it like Ash's, she gags when I feed him cause it looks gross and she hates his face being messy)

No comments: