Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Preschool Graduation/End of year field trip


Sorry about thisx pic being on her 3 times.. i keep clicking on a pic of her playing her violin but it does this pic instead for some freaking reason and i don't know how to delete a pic off a post so there ya go!!


































































































































































































































On May 14th, Ash graduated from her second year of preschool and she is actually starting Kindergarten next week on her birthday. She is so excited and tells me that I better not cry cause she'll be fine. Anyway, I was so proud of her performance at graduation. She was not shy like she has been at previous times. She once yelled "mom!!" and she was often the first to answer her teacher's questions when they were having their mock classroom time. It was funny..one particular time I laughed cause her violin teacher was asking them to identify certain parts of their violins. she would point to a part and the kids would shout out what it was. One time Ash was the only one to yell "F holes" and inside I thought, "oh man, i'm turning her into a nerd and that everyone could probably tell her mother plays the violin too", lol. Anyway, after she graduated she chose to go to Taco Bell for dinner. Classy I know but its her favorite place ever! We want to thank everyone for coming to support her on this great achievement and for all the gift she recieved, you all helped to make a small important time in her life really special.

So on Monday, the 17th it was the end of year class picnic at Hidden Valley park. The kids had a ton of fun running around, blowing bubbles and just being kids while the mom's chit chatted on the side, then we ate lunch and said our good byes. I think I was the only mother lame enough to have tears running down my cheeks as we climed into our jeep to head home. I hope that nobody noticed, but I'm sure they did. I was just sad that Ash is growing up so fast and that I will never see these awesome teachers again, and Ash may not see her cute little friends that she's been in class with for two years. I did manage to grab some of her friend's phone numbers so we can set up some play dates so that will be good.




















No comments: