Ashlee has been riding Grandpa Ed and Grandma Lori's horses since she was 10 months old. She has to ride everytime we go out there. Her lastest thing she wants to be "when she grows up" is a "cowboygirl". But she says she needs a purple "cowboygirl" hat and boots. What a cutie!! I feel like I need to catch everyone up on all her pictures from even way back since I am new at blogging. So I like to put old pics in with the new.
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Tawsha...that page is looking pretty good. We sure had fun with you guys last weekend. Jeff and I keep laughing about Ashlee riding with us..."Booiingg, Boing!" She's so fun to play with. I hope you had a Happy Mothers Day too!
Trudy
I like showing her growing up, fun to watch. My kids love horses too! They love to ride them at Landon's mom's house!
Post a Comment