I think I am sorta figuring out all the tricks here and getting things sorta where I want them to be. If things look kinda goofy though over the next while please understand. I know you were all there once too.
Anyway, Ashlee just finished her 3rd parent tot swim lesson. Next month she will be starting level 1 and be all by herself. We had so much fun, it was a good chance for the two of us to spend some quality one on one time together while I was super busy with school. It is amazing what they learn how to do and how comfortable she is with water now. It is funny to listen to her sing all the cute songs they learn in the tub. Today she was swimming in her Grandma Cheryl's pool and she was the "teacher" for her baby Ivy. Cheryl said it was so cute to see her sing the songs to her baby and teach her how to swim. Ashlee was one of the only kids that could sing all the songs and do all the actions without me helping her. She was also one of the best at floating on her back. (I am not being partial either.) Here's a few pics!!
1 comment:
oh my gosh! When did you get a blog? I'm way out of the loop. It's so great to see how things are going. Ashlee is so cute. I can't believe she's swimming! I've been wanting to Gibson into swim lessons, but I thought I was too busy. I guess if you can do it I can. Congrats on passing your LPN. I can't believe you just have one year left. I hope we get to see you soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment