Monday, May 5, 2008

First post

Ok so I'm new at this. I told myself that once I was done with school for the summer I would start blogging so here it goes. I don't know how often I'll be able to post stuff but I have had a lot of fun checking out a few of yours that I know about. I am in hopes that now with my own I will be able to check out more of yours.
Hmm where to start. Probably the most exciting on my plate right now is that I graduated from my LPN year of nursing school. I will take my LPN boards sometime this summer and will continue to work at the same place I've been as an LPN. I will then start my RN year this fall and graduate for good next May.
Cody is still working as a technician at AAMCO transmission. He works 6 days a week and still finds time to work out in the yard. We have been in our new home for a year now and hope to get it landscaped this summer. We are so sick of dirt and Ash really needs a place to play.
Speaking of doodle butt, she is growing so fast. She is almost potty trained and will start preschool this fall. I can't believe I will be dropping her off at school, how weird is that. She makes us laugh every day with her silly and outrageous stories. Once I get the hang of this I will figure out how to post some of her glamour shots.
Talk to ya then.

1 comment:

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Welcome...you're gonna love this.
I expect to stay very up to date with your life now... Just kidding.
Have fun, It take a bit to figure everything out.