


I hope everyone has as wonderful a Mother's Day as I am. Being a mother is so wonderful and rewarding, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I want to thank my mom for being the mother that she was, I love her. Her are some cute pics I was looking back on today that I thought I'd share with you. The first is what stared it all. (Good grief I can't believe how huge I was..) Then the rest are just a bunch of my favorites of us two and some of the fun times we've had together. Enjoy!! And Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers.
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you too...cute looking at all those pics of you two together! She's so big...Noah too! Can't believe it!
Love looking at all the pics of you two at swimming leasons. She is getting to be such a big girl.
I had a wonderful Mothers day, I'm so blessed with the greatest kids, grandkids and of course in-laws too.
Love, Mom (Cheryl)
Post a Comment