Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Teddy Bear Picnic





































I took Ashlee to the Teddy Bear Picnic again this year with two of my friends that each have a daughter that is Ashlee's friend. (Ellie & Ava- they all go to preschool together, and I go to school with Ellie's mom and Ava's grandma) It is a small Christmas program held at the Jubilee of Tree's. The kids take their favorite teddy bear and we get to eat pizza, salad, and breadsticks from Pizza Factory. Anyway, It was pretty fun. Ash was excited to see Santa this year. (She still thinks he is bringing her a baby brother, I hope she's not disappointed) We also saw the grinch. (She wasn't too excited to see him) There was some people dressed up as really fat pigs that ran through the tables stealing pizza and breadsticks right of people's plates. I couldn't believe it, Gross!! Also, me and the 4 other girls on the DSNA presidency did a tree for the Jubilee. It was fun!! The tree turned out awesome and was one of the 20 or so that went to auction. Our tree ended up selling for $2,225 and is now in the new IHC daycare on 400 East. Here are the pics of the picnic and our cute Candyland tree..

1 comment:

justinsarah said...

ahhh, she's so darling! Sometimes I wish we were still in St George! I'm excited to see you guys for Christmas. --btw, are we drawing names this year???