









So as I had mentioned in the Children's parade post, the girls won and got to be in the general parade the next day. The only sad kicker was Ava was gonna be out of town with her dad and would not be able to ride. I told Ash she'd won and she was so dang excited, it was cute. and then I asked her if she'd ride by herself since Ava woudn't be there and she got so sad. She said that she wanted to really bad but without a buddy she'd be sad and woudn't do it. So I immediately started trying to find a sub for Ava. After a few hours and a few maybe's or no's, I found out that Ellie, Ash's other best friend would do it. We were so excited. The girls had fun and did really good. It was a lot hotter today than yesterday and they actually did so good that me and Haley couldn't keep up with them. I was worried that they'd freak when they didn't see us on the side walk by them but they apperantly didn't care and just cruised right along. Ash had more fun this day cause I wasn't all stressed out about it. And thanks to Pam for getting two good pics of them for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment