Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rodeo






















I was so excited about the children's parade that I forgot to blog about the rodeo that we had gone to the day before. I went with my dad and Lori and we had a blast. I felt bad for my dad though cause he has to wake up at like 3 to get to work and should have been in bed probably beore the rodeo even started. I hope he had fun. They took me and Ash for my birthday (which was the following day) Oh and Cody is invited every year but he hates rodeos so he will never go. Ash's favorite part is the bulls and next year she says she wants to ride a sheep. She was so scared of the idea last year that I didn't even try to sign her up but then I had to put up with her begging to ride a sheep for like a week before the rodeo and then when it started hse wanted to go out there. Would she, "being the brave soul that she is", really do it? The other cool thing about the rodeo this particular night is that my cousins daughter Devyn--8 years old, sang the National Anthem. It was by far the most tender moment ever. She has such a beautiful singing voice and was so brave to sing such a hard song without music in the back ground. You could tell she was a bit nervous and her voice had this cute little shake to it but she really did an amazing job. I was bawling and the lady next to me asked if she was my daughter, ha ha.

No comments: