







Cody and I used to always go 4 wheeling in our jeeps (we've had 3 since we've been married). But, the poorer we got the less and less we'd go. Ash loved it the few times we went when she was younger infact thats what we were doing right before I had her. Anyway, on May 22nd, cody planned a fun picnic and Ash and I were soooo excited to go. It was Lucan's fist time in the wide open wrangler so I was a little unsure how he'd do but he didn't fuss at all. And it was so cute to see him looka round and talk to the trees and such when we uncovered him while we were driving slow on the dirt roads. We found a cute pic nic spot but as we devoured our lunch, some nats devoured us so we packed up and left to explore somewhere else. Ahs got to sit shotgun so I could sit by Lucan in the back and she made us laugh the whole day by the funny things she'd say or ask aobut. One particularly funny thing was as we were driving along the road to Gunlock, she kept seeing the yellow road signs with a sguiggly arrow aon them. Ash told us they were there cause we had to wiggle every time werdrove past and then she'd stick her hands in the air and shake her butt in her chair. i love this age!!
2 comments:
Your kids are super cute! Love taking little ones on Jeep rides. whoot whoot!!
Kids are fun, aren't they?! Super cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment