A special day for my mom..Finally after 11 years of being divorced she remarried. A long, long time ago Alan took Cody and I to lunch at Olive Garden and he asked my permission to marry my mom. I of course said yes because he is the most awesome guy. He is the best thing that ever happened to my mom and Ashlee has always adored him. We were excited to have him in our family. I really think that was 2 years ago. They always talked about a 10/10/10 wedding but at the time it was so far away, we thought they were just joking about it. Well, situations came and prolonged their engagment til it finally just worked out for them. I am so happy for them and the new family we have now. Ashlee was the flower girl and was so cute, she cried, she said cause she got stage fright with everyone staring at her, of course!!
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
1 comment:
That's so cute that Alan asked you guys before he married your mom. He's such a nice guy.
Post a Comment