My little cow girl..She got like 5 autographs from the rodeo princess' before the rodeo started and thats all ash could talk about. she hopes to be in a rodeo some day. But now we'll have to see.
Alan, Ash and my mom on kids night.
Her poor eyes swelled almost shut all of a sudden and I couldn't figure out why (this was almost 2 weeks before we went to the allergist and found out why then)
Her left eye all red and watery, pics never do things like this justice, it was a lot worse looking in real life.
Me, Ash and Lori at the Rodeo.

This is my first attemt to redeem my blog..I am so far behind, as you can probably imagine a lot has happened since Ashlee started school. I know I probably have it super easy compared to most but I still feel super busy and like I have no time for anything other than the day to day things that need to be done. Anyway, the Rodeo this year fell on the weekend of my birthday..I turned 30. I took Ashlee twice to the Rodeo and she was in the Childrens parade again. All of my cousins on my dad's side put our small kids on a float, it was super fun and turned out way cute. The kids of course loved it. Here's a some pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment