We had Ash in soccer when she was 3 just with the city doing a parent/toddler class where they just learned how to handle a soccer ball and played some cute practice games..We skipped that last year cause I was pregnant and didn't want to do it again..But this year she really wanted to play so I signed her up with Sg City since that is officially where we live. And I didn't want to pay more for non resident and do Washington city. I figured the games would be on bluff or flood street in the middle of Sg so either way distance was the same. but now I am regretting Sg..We have to drive clear the heck to Little Valley out toward the Az strip and on Wed night for that matter, what ever happened to Sat games???

Going up agains the big girl here trying to steal the ball.

These games are so fun to watch, the kids kind of have an idea what the object is but they just can't get it done. They just run all over where ever the balls goes and kind of kick it but not really to the right spot. Sometimes they even kick it to the wrong goal.

Yeah the yellow team kicked butt, see how Ash is the only blue in site?? Ha ha, they need to learn more how to play as a team but that comes down the road I guess. That is why they have K to 2nd grade in this league..I guess it takes that long to get the hang of it..

She's always in on the action, but sometimes (or a lot of the time) just lets the ball go right passed her or she misses it by seconds..

She is the smallest on the team..but there is a 7 year old that is her size.

The huddle after the game..her team has played 2 games now..They have lost both games:) Hopefully she starts to win, they don't keep score, its all for fun but after last week she was pretty sad that they weren't winning.

This boy wants to be right out there with them. He yells and gets all excited to watch the action.. he'll be old enough soon to play.

She's such a cute soccer player!! Good luck Ashlee and just have fun!!
t
3 comments:
Tawsha! These soccer pics are so cute. I love Ashlee's little pony tails in her hair! She's cute in her little soccer uniform :)
Cute, cute pictures......you've done a great job with all these post.
Oh she looks too cute. We have the two older boys in baseball and it's crazy!! Every night it's practice or a game. Sheesh. I'm worn out. But it is a lot of fun to watch them learn and grow!
Post a Comment