
Here are Ash's 2 literature entries..She was so excited to enter reflections this year, she just kept coming up with ideas of what to do. I love her enthusiasm..She got 2nd and 3rd. So proud of her!!!

This is her artwork, it didn't place..I think she needed to take more time coloring and do a better job. Anyway, the police car is broken down and thats her dad fixing it..I am using a stethescope to check a baby on a dr table. and that is her and one of her friends picking up trash for a neighbor..then she drew a pic of the world and called this "together we can help the world"

They had said to wait til everyone got their award before taking pics but I couldn't help myself. She was so brave accepting her award and I love the big smile on her face.

Here is the group shot of all the winners, yep she's the shortest..But hey when I double her height at 18 months she will be 5'4" and that's taller than me. So she has some hope at least.

She was so dang proud of her trophies..one for each hand made one happy girl!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, the last picture is the cutest picture for sure!! haha, those trophies in each hand is so fun!!
Post a Comment