Back in Sept or Oct we had a friendly and cute stray cat visit our back porch every night for a few weeks. We never ever fed it so we coulddn't figure out why it would come there so consitantly..Then I thought well maybe its cause Ash goes out and pets and cuddles with it and it just plain loves the attention. It got to be a pain though, cause once she heard it purr out there Ash would do nothing else but sit out there and play with it. Then me, the animal lover I am, would make her change before she came inside and have almost a sponge bath before doing anything to rid her of any cat hair or what ever else she may have on her. Ick!! Then I remembered there was a poster near her bus stop talking about a stray cat and it sorta looked the same so I called the number and they came to see it. It unfortunately wasn't their cat, the poster was actually really old..But now the cat is gone and we haven't seen it for a while. I hope its ok somewhere..
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
1 comment:
Poor Ashlee will probably never have a REAL pet! :D
Post a Comment