Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lucan sits, spikes, sexy, bath, pulls up, spaghetti

Lucan could sit alone and play with toys for the 1st time on 10/14 (7 mo old)
I used to spike his hair all the time and one day was just messing around and came up with this do..loved it!!!


He has always LOVED bath time, he especially loves bubble baths. This was his first.


Then just before Christmas he began pulling up on things..this was the first time I saw him do it. 12/8 (8 1/2 mo). He never did tear the tree apart. Our tree was little and we pushed it as far back on the table as we could after this day and it stayed safe. We had to strategically stack our gifts too so he wouldn't get to those.



This pose just kills me!! He did it all the time once he started scooting around and has done it since..He looks like a G.Q. model to me.



And this boy LOVES to eat...he eats anything anytime, regardless of just having finished his own meal or not. I started giving him cereal at 4 months cause he was so ravenous and its been one huge appetite ever since. This is the first time he had eaten spaghetti and he devoured it. 12/21 (9 months old)




CHEEEESSSSSEEEEE!!!






2 comments:

Chadburn said...

I've never seen him get dirty when eating.......love it! Love all you're new post too, good job keeping up on things

Erika said...

Hahaha, love that last pic, and the GQ one!