Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ice Skating

Gettin ready to get their skate on.
I had been ice skating before but I'd never seen this method before..Very cool since it helps the kids be able to go around without holding your hands which hurts your back and makes it so you are off balance most of the time and need to go slow.

Cody's brother Sean and wife Shante..we were also there with his parents and sister Sarah and her husband Justing and their son younger than Ash, Nate. I didn't get pics of them.


This was the funnest family thing the 3 of us had done together for a long long time..It was so fun to see Ash have fun doing something new. She was so good at it too.



She was so cute I couldn't stop taking her picture, and I kept thinking I was gonna crash and break my camera on the ice. But nope, I didn't crash or fall once.




She was a little speed demon, and seemed to have no fear. She kinds acted like she was the only one on the ice though so I had to keep reminding her to watch out and apologizing to people for her getting in their way..Luckily everyone was so nice about her.






She was trying to pose like some ice skater professional or something, she is such a hoot.





And she'd crash and hop right up like it was nothing..I hope Dixie Igloo comes to town again next year. We had a ball!!!
















They had a fire pit to stay warm by with hot chocolate..Since it was just the week after Christmas they had this cute tree still up and decorated.

This was the first time in a very long time, Cody and his siblings were all together just after Christmas. There were 8 adults and 4 kids..I made sure to plan out each day so we didn't end up sitting around like we usually do, doing nothing..One of the things we did was go ice skating. Cody, Ash and I loved it the best..We were the last ones skating when eveyone else was ready to go and we even took Ash back a second time because she loved it so much and really did well. We also went to Fiesta Fun and rode the bumper boats and go carts, and played laser tag at Laser mania.

No comments: