Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cross Fit #14

FRAN





3 rounds for time





15 power cleans


15 kettle bell swings


15 burpees


15 wall balls


100 meters back wards





I was higher than normal on everything as far as lifting for this work out..It wasn't much compared to everyone else but since this is all about me and comparing myself to what I have done at previous workouts and not others, then it made me way happy..I realize everyone there is at a different fitness level than me and it will do no good to push myself to death just to say I did RX. I want to get form down so I don't hurt myself and can keep this up longer instead of stopping and falling behind just over an injury..So at each workout I am competing with myself only..


Power cleans: I did the 45 bar for the first set and half the second. After that I was compromising my form and so I went down to the 20 lb hand weights.


Kettlebell swings: used the 20 lb when i have always done the 10 or 15 before..


Burpees just plain suck..they hurt, you look retarded doing them and it is busting up my knees..I can never do very many..tho I can do more now than ever before..I still despise them.


Wall balls: I have always used the 4 lb but tonight I did the 6 lb or 9lb not sure which..either way it was heavier than my norm..


Running backwards was fun..I love running short distances..


My time was 22:08


As I was sitting there stretching I got way dizzy and felt a ball of mucous in my throat so I went into the bathroom to spit it up. I ended up dry heaving a whole bunch..It was gross, I definately worked my butt off tonight..


This was Cody's 4th workout and he did awesome finishing aobut a minute before me!!

No comments: